- The Programme includes the following training profiles:
- General and regional geology
- Geology, searches and investigation of firm minerals Minerageny
- Geology, prospecting and exploration of oil and gas fields
As a result of the
Professional skills are determined by the direction of the training. Candidates will acquire skills for
The educational programme helps the students to develop the following professional abilities:
It involves solving problems that require the use of basic and applied knowledge in the field of Earth Sciences.
The Programme also includes research activities in the following areas:
1. The Earth and its main geospheres — the lithosphere, hydrosphere, atmosphere, biosphere, their composition, structure, evolution and properties;
2. Geophysical fields, the field of solid and liquid minerals;
3. The natural, natural and economic,
4. Search, study and exploitation of mineral deposits; natural resources;
5. Geographical Information Systems; spatial planning, design and forecasting;
6. The environmental impact assessment of all forms of economic activity; education and public education.
Graduates’ expertise and career opportunities
- research activities in the field of earth sciences;
- teaching activities in higher education institutions.
The graduate program is aimed at the development of all types of professional activity, in preparation of the graduate.